Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bug Wars



 
   A long time ago in a land far away, I watched two young boys of about six years of age in a fight over something, but I wasn't sure what. I was only a few feet away from the battle, but still I couldn't figure it out.
   One boy was a little bigger and he won. To the victor go the spoils. He grabbed his trophy and I was taken aback by what it was. It was a large water beetle about the size of a McDonalds quarter pounder.
   Then to my amazement, the winner pulled off the pincers and popped it into his mouth and walked away. Life in asia sure was different than what I was used to.
   You can find the EBook Kindle edition of this book at Amazon.com and at www.peaceriverbooks.com. The Peace River Books blog is updated each day. 

   Stop in once in a while. I'll try to write something new and informative about my book brothersbyfire.

Good Reading,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment